- The crew(s) should be able to communicate in the country of work. The four
main official languages spoken in Africa are French (20), English (18), Arabic
(12) and Portuguese (5).As secondary language 7 speak French and another 7
English. See Appendix 03 for their
- For contracts exceeding a month duration a hangar, or suitable shelter for the local weather conditions, should be made available.
- Should the aircraft not be utilised by the client for more that three (3)
consecutive days, appropriate hangar space, or adequate cover, should be
provided for the aircraft.
- Temporary hangars, or
shelters, can be setup. Following are several companies offerings:
- Cleaning personnel, material and space must be provided.
- For scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance clean hangar space must be
- The aircraft must be flown at least one (1) hour per week, this to keep
the aircraft systems running properly and the pilot proficient.
- Suitable medical facilities must be made available immediately for a crew
member should he/she become sick or injured.
Accommodation & Food
- Suitable accommodation
- Suitable food & drink
- Special foods
- Maize meal (Pap)
- Sauces: Nando’s Peri-Peri, Worcester,
Crew Rest & Recreation
- Sports facilities (Gym, Squash court, swimming pool, etc)
- Books & Magazines.
Back to Top