- Ferry flights to and from clients area of operation are paid in advance.
- Payment is only considered made when the monies have positively cleared in
the recipient bank account.
- It is up to the client to organise his payments to reflect positively on
the due date.
- Requests of transfer, bank transfer documents, etc. will NOT be considered
proof of payment.
- The contract will be considered terminated if payment is not made on due
Extension of contract
- An extension to the contract must be negotiated and agreed upon a calendar
week/month before the end of the contract
- No flights will be undertaken if one of the following conditions exists:
Civil war, civil unrest, ..... etc.
- Should any of those condition exist the pilots are under express
instruction to immediately depart from such area and/or country.
- No armed military, para-military or civilian person will be carried
onboard an aircraft.
- No weapons, explosive devices or war materials will be carried onboard an
- Bodyguards will clear and safety their weapon(s) in front of the pilot and
surrender the ammunition to the pilot. It shall be returned to them on
- The client is responsible to settle the operations accounts in a timely
- Crew accommodation
- Aircraft ATC, landing and other applicable fees
- Fuel bills
- Communication bills
Back to Top